Divi Slider Animate
Advanced full width slider with animations, title effects, custom transitions, video and more!
Introducing Divi Slider Animate. A custom Fullwidth Divi Slider for the Divi Theme or Divi Builder Plugin that displays your content in a beautiful way. One of the most advanced Divi module ever created.
The Divi Slider Animate module provides a comprehensive suite of slider customizations that helps you easily create dynamic text effects, background animations and more.
Each element, you can choose an in animation from the dropdown option list (49 animations). You can set the transition speed and how long the element should take to get in. The default Fullwidth Slider module is missing out a lot and that is why we made a few more enhancements into it, such as adding useful option: subheading, logo, second button, fullscreen mode, Interactive Content effect which will follow as the mouse move, image and video alignment into this Slider Animate module. We also went through some thoughts that some of you might want to add your own Divi section layout into each slide, and with that, we have this option for you to put your own section layout just by turning it on and select your saved layout. This way, you can have other modules included.
This Slider Animate has two title effects to go with. Typing and rotator effect which will play very nicely along with duration between each slide transition. You can add static text in front or after the typing or rotator effect as well.
4 types of control styles to choose from: Circle, Circle with border, Square and Rectangle. These can be styled in the advanced design settings.
You can hide and show the arrows when hovering the slider just by enabling/disabling it in the module option. Not only that, we know you wanted some flexibility on the arrow such as different icons for left or right arrow. We made this possible! Not mentioning that you can style the arrow colour and background colour too!
Talking about slider transition, you can choose Fade, Slide, Fade Zooming In, Fade Zooming with Popout(Background Image), Fade with KenBurns (Zoom In or Zoom Out). We added particles effect to the slide option so that you can spice up your game a little.
Use a Fancy Line to bring attention to your title. Toggle the line on top or bottom of the title, change the colour and alignment, have fun and see what works best for you. You can also easily add a sub-header and toggle it to be above or below the header title.
2 Title effects:
You can choose to have purely typing, or rotator effect which play very nicely along with duration between each slide transition. You can add static text in front or after the typing or rotator effect as well.
- You can define the speed of the typing speed
- Delay the time of effect
- Delay the time before backspacing
- Enable/Disable looping effect
- Change the color of typing font
- Change the color of the backspace
- Apply underline or background on Typing Effect only
Rotator Effect(Lots of Animation)
- You can define the speed of the rotator speed
- Change the color of rotator font
Fancy Line on Title
- You can select to choose before or after the title
- Text alignment and line alignment
- Line spacing on the top and bottom
- Set line color
You can choose the following slider transition.
- Fade Zooming In
- Fade Zooming with Popout(Background Image)
- Fade with KenBurns (Zoom In or Zoom Out)
- Select your preferred icon for left or right arrow
- Ability to change arrow colour and background colours
- Arrow button responsive height and width
- Able to hide and show on hover
This is the pagination button at the bottom of the slider
- Circle, Circle with border, Square and Rectangle styles
- Ability to change colour and border colours
Special Effect on Slide
- Particles Background Effect – Options such as (Number of Particles, Particle Size, Shape of the Particles(Circle, Triangle,Edge, Polygon, Star), Particle Line Linked Width, Particle Movement Speed, Particle Color)
- Interactive Content Effect – The content wrapper on active slide will move in response to the mouse.
These add-ons are missing in the default Fullwidth Slider module and we are brining all these into Slider Animate
- Sub heading text
- Fullscreen mode
- Align Video or Image to left or right
- Second Button
- Gradient Overlay
- Load JSON Module into each slide
- Custom Responsive Slider Height
- Custom Animation on each element
This feature is designed to give your visitors a more engaging experience on your websites. With over 49 different animations (powered by animate.css) and the ability to control animation delay for each elements(Title, Subheading, Content, Buttons and etc) and play very nicely with the Slide Transition.